In an typical Istrian village
Total area:4.075,00 m²
Distance from the sea:10000 m
Novigrad - approx. 10 km from sea and from the center - in an typical Istrian village with only a few houses there is a building plot, surface of 4.075 m2. The land is situated on the edge of the construction area and it is rectangular in shape. Asphalt access. Connection for water and electricity are right next to the plot.
From the plot extends panoramic view of the sea.
- Distance from city centre: 10000 m
- Distance from the sea: 10000 m
- Sea views
- Title deed
NovigradNovigrad, both a town and a harbour, is located on the west coast of Istria, on the peninsula which used to be a small island closed from the north by the Luka Mirna Bay on the estuary of the Mirna river. The town and its surrounding area is inhabited by some 4000 people.
The freestanding bell tower built in 1883 after the well-known bell tower of St. Mark's Basilica in Venice is located in the near vicinity of the Parish Church of St. Pelagij. The statue of St. Pelagij, the patron saint of Novigrad, is placed on the top of the St. Pelagia's bell tower.
Novigrad is known for numerous taverns and restaurants, premium olive oils and wines. Its charm makes it an ideal location for all potential real estate buyers in Istria.